The labyrinth seal, also known as the labyrinth ring, has a completely identical contour due to the very special production process, thus creating a perfect gap between the two rings. Idler roller labyrinth seals have tight tolerances to provide a non-contact sealing surface, which means that these seals do not need to be replaced due to wear. It is widely used in K, TKII, DTII, TD75, TR, belt conveyors, etc.
Coal, mining, cement, harbor, steel, power, electric power, traffic, building materials, chemical engineering, grains, quarry, crusher industry
Material: ABS resin, Nylon, Hdpe, Polyurethane, polyformaldehyde and so onParameter
Function: dust proof, water proof which can be used in harsh working conditions
Specification: 6204, 6205, 6305, 6306, 6307, 6308, 6309, 6310 and so on
1. Smooth operation, reliable quality and reduced maintenance;
2. Less longitudinal movement, smooth rotation and longer service life;
3. Various bearing housings and sealing structures are available for customers to choose;
4. Multiple labyrinth seals to prevent mixing of dirt and water;
5. Steel pipe manufacturing for high-precision rollers ensures high load, low vibration and low noise.