Conveyor Roller Seals are widely used in outdoor dusty and corrosive environments such as mines, power plants, steel mills, stoneworks, cement, coal washing, salt plants, sodas, fertilizer plants, and docks.
Type: DTII, TD75, TK contact and labyrinth seals, TK labyrinth, TKII
Material: ABS resin, Nylon, Hdpe, Polyurethane, polyformaldehyde and so on
Function: dust proof, water proof which can be used in harsh working conditions
Specification: 6204, 6205, 6305, 6306, 6307, 6308, 6309, 6310 and so on
1. Low vibration, low noise
2. Reduce power consumption (start and run the conveyor)
3. Standard service life reaches tens of thousands of hours
4. Effectively prevent the erosion of impurities, water, air and internal rollers.
5. Reduce stress and avoid material scattered on the edge of the conveyor belt
6. Avoid correcting the movement deviation of the belt conveyor